Multi-talented young Australians Gwen Trimboli and Tiffany Mulcahy bring their children’s comedy show from touring and television down under to a rollicking fringe debut.
As the ever-bouncy, cleverly-paired characters Daisy and Wilma, in multi-coloured costumes and rainbow socks and with a gaudy array of mini-circus props, they present a fast-moving – but not too fast-moving – family fun show which always greatly amuses, delights and engrosses even the very youngest in the audience. Both are adept jugglers with balls and clubs and their solo and duo juggling acts are engagingly accompanied by comic patter and slapstick action, and even one acrobatic sequence. Making animal shapes from balloons is another rapid forte, involving children on stage.
* Very fun and age appropriate
* Children and staff enjoyed the show
* Children laughed the whole time
* Children made their own show after the Gigalees left
* Children loved dancing and dancing with the Gigalees at the end
Golden Valley Children's Learning Centre Nov 06, 2016