My mission was to review the Gigalees show at the Trades Hall New Ballroom for the Melbourne Comedy Festival. Now as a 42-year-old, I was not sure the best way of approaching this. How do I know if this kids' show was any good? What do I look for? Moreover, would I look out of place if I didn't have any kids there with me? Therefore, I decided to take my trump card to the show, my 5-year-old son Liam. If his non-stop giggling and dancing is any indication, then the Gigalees are a hit.
* Very fun and age appropriate
* Children and staff enjoyed the show
* Children laughed the whole time
* Children made their own show after the Gigalees left
* Children loved dancing and dancing with the Gigalees at the end
Golden Valley Children's Learning Centre Nov 06, 2016