The craziest things here are possibly the double-act's outfits, but then the double-act are pretty crazy themselves, in a zany sort of way. This is a brightly coloured, high energy performance in which the pair on stage barely pause for breath; Wilma and Daisy lead their audience enthusiastically through a series of clowning and circus tricks, during the course of almost an hour of classic slapstick, balloon models and juggling. The buffoonery may at times be predictable, but is still funny and gets laughs from parents as well as children. Mind, the dancing only goes well for the kids whose parents also get into the swing. This is a show high on energy, smiles, skill and laughter.
* Very fun and age appropriate
* Children and staff enjoyed the show
* Children laughed the whole time
* Children made their own show after the Gigalees left
* Children loved dancing and dancing with the Gigalees at the end
Golden Valley Children's Learning Centre Nov 06, 2016