Adelaide Fringe. Garden of Unearthly Delights. March 7 – 15, 2015
Gwendolen Trimboli and Tiffany Mulcahy make up comedy/circus duo ‘The Gigalees’. Fun, energetic and full of oddball humour, their alter egos Wilma and Daisy aim to please with their mix of slapstick, music and juggling. They successfully involve the young audience in their craziness with dancing, singing and balloon macramé. The young folk are encouraged to sit close to the stage as Wilma and Daisy fall over themselves literally to entertain.
* Very fun and age appropriate
* Children and staff enjoyed the show
* Children laughed the whole time
* Children made their own show after the Gigalees left
* Children loved dancing and dancing with the Gigalees at the end
Golden Valley Children's Learning Centre Nov 06, 2016